319 SW Pine Street
Portland, Oregon 97204
Nestled in the heart of downtown Portland, Oregon – recently named as one of the ‘Places to Go in 2017’ by the New York Times – this predominantly all-suite hotel offers exceptional levels of convenience and service. Built in 1912, the building combines original architecture and features with modern comfort, and is only two blocks from the city’s Max Light Railway System. Our hotel is also the only Embassy Suites by Hilton that is a member of Historic Hotels of America.
Remain productive during your stay at the Embassy Suites Portland – Downtown hotel with the 24-hour BusinessLink™ Business Center and WiFi access. Your two-room suite gives you the space to work or relax, while the microwave and refrigerator offer the comforts of home. Start your day in style with a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, then unwind with a drink at the complimentary Evening Reception*.
Our downtown boutique-style hotel is located in historic downtown Portland and places you in the heart of the city, next to shops, restaurants, entertainment and more. Start your day off with a workout in our fitness center, fully equipped with modern equipment, or a swim in our indoor swimming pool, and then enjoy a night out on the town, right outside our doors.
ROOM RATE EXTENDED TO OCTOBER 6!
Click here to book a room or call 1-800-643-7892 (reference group code: MID)
The airport is located 9 miles (14.5 km) northeast of downtown Portland and is conveniently connected to the city center via MAX light rail train.
The average taxi fare from the airport to downtown is approximately $35 before gratuity. The one-way trip takes 20-40 minutes.
The Downtown Airport Express by Blue Star runs every 30 minutes and costs $14 one-way and $24 round-trip to downtown and Lloyd Center/Convention Center hotels. When leaving the airport, you can find the Downtown Airport Express and other hotel shuttle buses on the terminal’s lower roadway (outside of baggage claim) on the far side of Island #2, closer to the parking garage.
Driving From Portland (PDX) International Airport
Uber starts at $22/trip
Lyft starts at $20/trip
- Get on I-205 S from NE Airport Way
- Continue on I-205 S. Take I-84 W/US-30 W to SE Morrison Bridge. Take the exit toward City Centerfrom I-84 W/US-30 W
- Continue on SE Morrison Bridge. Drive to SW Pine St (Destination will be on the right)
Hotel Parking – Self Parking $35/day | Valet $42/day
Metro from Portland Int’l Airport Station (Fare Information | Maps & Schedules)
The MAX light rail Red Line is the easiest way to travel to and from the airport. Here are some quick facts:
- The trip between the airport and downtown Portland takes about 38 minutes.
- An adult ticket costs $2.50 (Youth $1.25, Honored Citizen $1). MAX ticket machines return change in coins, so small bills are recommended.
- You can roll your luggage on board.
- The first train of the day arrives at PDX at 4:45 a.m. The last train departs PDX at 11:50 p.m.
- The MAX station and ticket machines are located on the lower level, next to the south baggage claim area (turn right at the base of the escalator). View airport map.
Take the MAX Red Line: City Center & Beaverton 13 stops to the Skidmore Fountain MAX Station. Walk 0.2 mi to hotel.